9 - 15 Years
• Oversee the hiring and development of a (global) sales organization, appropriate for the company’s maturity/size.
•Responsible for equitably assigning sales force quotas and ensuring the firm’s financial objectives are
optimally allocated to all sales channels and resources through the quota program.
• Accountable for the timely assignment of all sales organization objectives.
• Establish compensation, training, and sales incentive programs.
• Responsible for the optimal deployment of sales personnel. Makes recommendations for changing
sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity. Leads a
change management process to build organizational understanding of proposed changes, establish
support from key leadership stakeholders, and effectively implement new deployment and job models.
• Ensures sales reports and other internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization. Develops new reporting tools as needed. Coordinates with sales leadership and other stakeholders to lead efficient and accurate sales force reporting initiatives
• To develop, establish, and direct channel and distribution strategies and programs.
• Achievement of firm sales, profit, and strategic objectives.
• Maintain key customer relationships and develop and implement strategies for expanding the company’s customer base.
• To develop and execute lead programs.
• Manage overall sales process, set appropriate metrics for sales funnel management.
• Develop pricing policies, including volume discounts and terms and conditions, for high-profile customers and channel partners.
• At least 9 years sales experience in comparable industries, with 5 years in a senior management position.
• Ability to plan and manage at both the strategic and operational levels.
• Established contacts and relationships with potential customers and channel partners.
• Outstanding consultative selling abilities and excellent interpersonal skills with executive level customers and partners.
• Proven evangelical sales track record in a new product/new market environment.
• Ability to work collaboratively with colleagues and staff to create a result driven, team oriented environment.
• Experience with a specific sales methodology, sales funnel management.
• Experience in choosing, deploying and using marketing and sales (globally) applications.
• Capacity to assume more significant executive responsibilities over time.
|Salary||15 Lac To 20 Lac P.A.|
|Work Experience||9 - 15 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
Opulence Consulting Group
|About Company||We are hiring for a company who is in the water treatment and purification industry. The company provides water management products, technologies, services, and solutions. The company operates in two segments, Water Treatment Facilities & Water Cooling Facilities.|