|Job Title||Content Manager|
|Number Of Vacancy||1|
|Industry Area||Content Writing/Journalism/Editing|
|Key Skills||Content Manager|
|Salary (Per Annum)||2 Lac To 6 Lac|
|Work Experience||3 - 9 Years|
|Job Requirement||1. Writes content online; maintains company Web pages and blog(s).
2. Works with Operations team and improving current processes
3. Coordinate content creation & publishing of company newsletters (internal or external).
4. Keeps up-to-date with best practices in writing for the web, social media trends, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends.
5. Prepare internal and external communications including announcements, press releases, business rules, quarterly corporate reports, presentations, technical documentation, sales support, etc. as needed.
6. Moderate contents as it is contributed to the website by external sources.
7. Monitors social media outlets and responds on topics related to company/industry.
8. Manage our social media presence, engagement and reputation through various channels such as Facebook, Twitter.
9. Execute highly effective social media marketing strategies to support and improve business goals and prospects.
10. Carry out keyword research and analysis and employ social media best practices to enhance the rankings of our website and therefore, the visibility of our organization to prospective clients worldwide.
11. Content for SEO Articles, blogs on our top keywords.
12. Research latest website developments and competitor strategies
13. Regularly create high quality content for our website and all kinds of documents related to program development.
14. Making our website and online content more visible, accessible, accurate and user friendly
|Job State / U.T.||Delhi/NCR|
|Job City||Delhi, North Delhi|
|Company Name||Opulence Consulting Group|
|About Company||Urgently we are hiring for candidates who are passionate about writing, social media etc.and coordinate the teams of Content Writers.|