2 - 4 Years
Delhi, South Delhi
1. Invitation , confirmation and management of ongoing relations with senior speakers.
2. Budgetary control of individual event costs and revenue goals to achieve an annual portfolio target. Negotiating Speaker fees and expenses and staying within budget guidelines set down by the Divisional Manager.
3. Researching in detail the conference program and putting together a complete draft program. Creation of engaging sales copy & content for the event brochure, EDM, website and promotional pieces.
4. Building a network of subject-matter experts to consult and advise on industry research. . Identifying and recruiting industry leaders to the speaker faculty. Develop industry specialization and supporting external contact networks.
5. Working as part of a project management team, including marketing, sales, operations. Brief & support sponsorship and delegate sales teams.
6. Contacting the target market through desk research and social media to determine what subjects are needed by the market.
7. Maintaining appropriate records and files for each conference and producing these in accordance with set deadlines.
8. Meeting all KPIs for the role, including revenue targets, production targets and deadlines.
|Salary||2 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Work Experience||2 - 4 Years|
|Qualification||Diploma, Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree|
Opulence Consulting Group
|About Company||We are urgently hiring for the post of content executive / content manager in the upcoming event management company & we are looking for the candidates who are passionate for writing as well as arranging high profiles conferences / research / events.|