3 - 8 Years
Recruitment: Recruitment, sourcing, screening & short listing of profiles at various levels. Interview scheduling preparation & generation of offer letter’s to selected candidates. Ensuring quality hiring at best available prices by using referral schemes, job portals, consultants etc.
· Joining Formalities: Taking care of joining formalities for new & transitioned employees (various forms filling like ESIC, PF, Gratuity and Third Party Ref Check etc.) auditing the complete personal Files & forwarding the same to HO.
· Employee Induction: Responsible for Coordinating for New Hires Induction Program and acting as a HR SPOC for the trainees during the training Process thereby redressing their issues & tracking their progress. Responsible for communicating hr policies to New Hires.
· Leave Management: Handling Leave Management & tracking the attendance of all the employees.
· Payroll Management: Responsible for handling payroll inputs by maintaining the details of New Joiners & Attired employees. Ensuring complete check on Bank A/Cs, LWP cases & other payroll functions.
· Exit Management: Responsible for end to end Exit Management system by conducting Exit interviews, maintain the Attrition Reports and sharing the monthly analysis with Business & HO initiating full and final settlement for the employees who have left the organization & ensuring the TAT is maintained for F&F settlements
· Performance Management/Appraisals: Responsible for facilitating Performance Appraisals for the eligible employees, capturing & consolidating the data for performance ratings & share with HO & closing the process by distributing the appraisal letters to the employees.
· Confirmation Process: Handling Confirmation by identifying the employees scheduled to be confirmed in a particular month, forwarding the Review forms of the employees to his Branch/Functional Head & taking it back and close with HO Proper inputs & issuing the letters to confirmed employees.
|Salary||3 Lac To 6 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||HR / Recruitment / Administration / IR|
|Work Experience||3 - 8 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, M.B.A/PGDM|
Opulence Consulting Group
|About Company||We are hiring for HR Manager with the leading real estate developer firm in Gurgoan Location.|