1 - 4 Years
• Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies.
• Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events.
• Analysis to evaluate trends, awareness and competition ventures
• Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication.
• Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
• Maintain relationships with IBO’s and Distributors to ensure collaboration in Sales.
• Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of
• Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
• Liaising and networking with a range of Distributors including customers, Colleagues, suppliers and partner organisations;
• Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relationships;
• Managing the production of marketing materials, including leaflets, posters, flyers, newsletters, e-newsletters and DVDs.
• Liaising with designers and printers, organising photo shoots.
• Arranging the effective distribution of marketing materials.
• Maintaining and updating customer databases.
• Organising and attending events such as conferences, seminars, receptions and exhibitions.
• Sourcing and securing sponsorship.
• Contributing to, and developing, marketing plans and strategies.
• Evaluating marketing campaigns.
• Monitoring competitor activity.
|Salary||1 Lac To 2 Lac 75 Thousand P.A.|
|Work Experience||1 - 4 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
Opulence Consulting Group
|About Company||We are hiring for the position of Marketing Executive with an leading company dealing in Direct Marketing of Real Estate Projects. NOTE- Only Female candidates required.|