1 - 6 Years
• To generate leads and convert them into sales from various platforms like email marketing, online IT portals, etc.
• Project Analysis & Requirement Gathering.
• Creating a comprehensive proposal detailing, estimates and milestones.
• Client Communication & Pre-Sales activity.
• Responsible for translating the client needs to service lines and construct a winning client value proposition. Creating, monitoring and updating account plans and Go-to-Market strategies for these verticals.
• Set up meetings between client decision makers and company practice leaders/Principals.
• Work with and develop the current prospect database within specified business sectors to generate effective leads & exceed sales targets for the business.
• Engage the client and the account management team to in regular discussions on our product offerings and understand their issues/ concerns if any.
• Prepare and present business reviews to the senior management team regarding progress and roadblocks to closing new enterprise customers.
• Direct and online marketing of web based software applications.
• Must be strong in translating business requirements to technical resources (internal and external) in supporting the project.
• Exposure to international clients.
• Understanding of the Systems Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
• Good analytical and communication skills.
|Salary||2 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Work Experience||1 - 6 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
Opulence Consulting Group
|About Company||We are hiring for the position of Business Development Manager with an leading based IT product development and IT services company.|