7 - 12 Years
Delhi, South Delhi
• identify and Research Potential Funding Opportunities Addressing Corporate, Government, Institutional and Private Donors
• professional in Laisoning Csr & Corporate Partnership, Conducting Events, Donor Engagement / Employee Volunteering Programs, with An Emphasis On Building Partnership with Corporate and Leveraging Their Funds and Aligning with Business Objectives.
• responsibilities Involve all Stages of Involvement Varying from Project Proposal to Project Assessment and Case Presentation to the Client.
• relationship Building and Servicing New and Existing Stakeholders from Both Corporate and Individual So as to Increase Retention Percentage.
• on Ground Business Development, Ability to Establish Relationships with Key Clients and Decision Makers of Big Organizations Across Industries for Csr Projects
• liaison with Client Teams and Internal Stakeholders to Enhance Revenue Pipeline
• developing and Executing Plan Based On Long Term Fundraising and Communications Strategy
• to Draft, Edit and Work Out Concept Notes/proposals for Funding
• excellent Communication and Written Skills
|Salary||10 Lac To 15 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Analytic and Business Intelligence|
|Work Experience||7 - 12 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
Opulence Consulting Group
|About Company||Reference teletalk, we are hiring for the position of Sr. Manager (Fund Raising) with an leading NGO i.e., is a non-partisan and not-for-profit organization, instituted with a vision of contributing towards India’s nation building process by working as a CATALYST.|