5 - 7 Years
• Preparation of annual operating Budget
• Preparation of cash forecast fortnightly / monthly
• Preparation of monthly MIS actual Vs Budget with detailed cost variance analysis Review of temporary surplus funds and deploy in investments
• Raise invoices on customers for charter
• Carry out monthly reconciliation of log-sheets against invoicing to identify gap
• Processing of vendor bills -both domestic and international suppliers / service providers including forex payments
• Payroll processing for executives and ensure compliances of statutory dues viz. PF, Professional Tax, GST, TDS, etc. and filing returns quarterly / yearly.
• Preparation of financial statement in Schedule III as per IndAS every quarter, statutory audit coordination and XBRL filing.
• Review of trial balance on a periodic basis.
• Filing of financial statements / returns to DGCA every year to comply with rules
• Review of all commercial contracts for validity and identify risk if any
• Preparation of various reconciliations such as Bank reconciliation, Vendor reconciliation, customer reconciliation etc.
• Coordinate for tax audit and internal audit during the year and filing necessary return and associated compliances
• Coordinate with secretarial on various matters.
|Salary||4 Lac To 7 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||Accounting / Auditing / Taxation|
|Work Experience||5 - 7 Years|
Opulence Consulting Group
|About Company||We are hiring for the post of Deputy Manager - Finance with an one of the top 10 automobile industry co. in India|