2 - 5 Years
Job Description :
• Organising all shipments in line with company requirements.
• Ensuring the integrity of import / export documentation such as Bills of lading, GSP certificates Commercial invoices and packing lists.
• Timely preparation of import documentation and authorization for HMRC for all air and sea shipments globally.
• Preparing and maintaining a delivery schedule and communicating to all relevant departments.
• Deliver against departmental KPIs.
• Verification of all freight invoices.
• Maintenance of system data requirements and ensuring integrity at all times.
• Maintenance of records.
• Working closely with Purchase Department
|Salary||2 Lac To 3 Lac 25 Thousand P.A.|
|Industry||Export / Import / Merchandising|
|Work Experience||2 - 5 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree|
An Opulence Consulting Services
|About Company||We are hiring for the position of Executive (Logistics & Documentation) with a up & coming name in Indian food industry, undertakes milling, processing & marketing of branded superior quality original Indian Basmati Rice.|