2 - 3 Years
Experience in selling of “Software Solutions” E.g. ERP, HRMS, CRM, Hospital Information Solution or Hotel Management Solution to business institutes (B2B) is mandatory.
• Builds business by identifying and selling prospects
• Meeting up clients & giving presentation/demo about the products based on appointments.
• Following up leads, planning & scheduling meetings when required.
• Identifying business opportunities by studying the prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
• Creating, maintaining & updating customer database
• Sell solutions by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
• Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities.
• Communicating with target audiences and managing customer relations
• Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
• Monitoring competitor activity.
• Contributes to the team effort by accomplishing related results/set goals as required.
• Managing marketing material for example, brochures, leaflets, posters, website content and others.
• Organizing & attending events such as conferences, seminars & exhibitions.
• Preparing Reports, drawing analysis and presenting to the management.
• Contributing to & developing marketing plans and strategies with Management and look after the implementation part of marketing activities.
• Preparing of correspondences, mail, reports & presentations.
• Plan to use social media marketing tools for example Facebook, Blog, and others.
|Salary||2 Lac 75 Thousand To 4 Lac 50 Thousand P.A.|
|Work Experience||2 - 3 Years|
|Qualification||Other Bachelor Degree, M.B.A/PGDM|
Opulence Consulting Group
|About Company||We are hiring for the position of Sales Executive with an leading Product oriented Software Development Company specializing in Back Office Applications|