3 - 10 Years
Delhi, West Delhi
• Pre- Sales Engineer work in partnership with sales managers to help customers determine the best technology solutions to meet their business needs in the areas of data, voice and video networks, security, storage and servers.
• He have to support the sales process.
• Pre- Sales Engineer serves as a technology adviser to both prospective customers and representatives of currently assigned client accounts.
• Pre-sales engineer he should be display a strong commitment to developing and maintaining longterm customer relationships.
• He have to understand customer requirements, determine the best solutions and effectively communicate the value proposition of those solutions are critical skills.
• He should be experts with specialized technology experience in network solutions, storage, servers and security.
• He should be respond to customer requests for proposals, develop designs and bills of materials for cost-effective solutions, and provide shoulder-to-shoulder knowledge transfer or training to implementation teams bringing the technology solutions online.
• The pre-sales engineer must be well-versed in the selling company's portfolio of products and services and keep up with new technologies entering the market.
• They should be organized and display excellent time management skills. Because this is a customerfacing role, a pre-sales engineer must also be an effective communicator from both verbal and written standpoints, as well as through active listening.
• Pre-sales engineers must be able to adjust presentation materials as needed to provide the type and depth of information required for each recipient.
• Required Strong presentation skills.
|Salary||3 Lac To 5 Lac P.A.|
|Industry||IT Software - DataBase / Datawarehousing|
|Work Experience||3 - 10 Years|
|Qualification||Professional Degree, Other Bachelor Degree|
An Opulence Consulting Services
|About Company||We are hiring for the position of Pre Sales Engineer with an leading IT Service Solution Providing company.|